Hydra-Lok™ Structural Connection Solutions
Oil States Hydra-Lok™ pile swaging system is designed to make structural connections for offshore platform jackets to their driven pile foundations. The system can also be used to make structural connections in subsea drilling template, wellhead protection structure and manifold, tripod, monopile and wind turbine jacket applications.
This unique subsea connection technology is Lloyds Register and DNV approved and has since been certified by Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS).
Caisson Repair/Replace (Clean & Survey)
- Low-cost, low-impact, non-weather-dependent solution.
- Full structural integrity restored immediately upon swage completion.
- Extends the life of platforms.
- Wide range of size/type of caissons can benefit from either swaged liner repair or new caisson construction.
- Topside-driven solution, which can be carried out while asset remains in routine operation.
- Firewater and seawater caisson repair
- Caisson clean, survey and UT Inspection
- Caisson upgrade (destruct/new construct)
- Produced water dump caissons
- See Caisson Repair animation here.
- Integration with client’s onshore/offshore team
- Asset upgrades
- Asset integrity
- Bespoke tooling/tool testing
Oil States’ Hydra-Lok™ pile swaging system is designed to make structural connections for offshore platform jackets to their driven foundation piles. The system can also be used to make structural connections in subsea drilling template, wellhead protection structure, and manifold, tripod, monopile and wind turbine jacket applications.
This unique Hydra-Lok pile swaging technology is Lloyds Register and DNV approved, and it has since been certified by Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS).
- Rapid connections (1 hour).
- Real-time verification of connection formation and immediate full-strength capacity.
- Certified authority approved (Lloyds Register/DNV approval).
- Integrated leveling system.
- Diverless connection.
- Platform structural connections
- Subsea drilling templates
- Accommodation platforms
- Tripod and monotower jackets
- Wellhead protection structures and manifolds
- Structural connection integrity
- Pile sleeve and latch ring fabrication
Hydra-Lok Lite™ Connection
- Rapid connection.
- Low cost.
- Reduced equipment spread footprint to Hydra-Lok™.
- Immediate full-strength connection.
- Environmentally friendly, pollution free.
- Lightweight structures
- Subsea manifold protection
- Renewable energy structures
- Pipeline end manifold structures (PLEM)
- Structures with pile loadings up to 100 tons
- Bespoke tooling
- Tool testing
- Integration with client’s onshore/offshore teams
Downhole Casing Connections
- New casing run with overshot.
- Metal-to-metal seal.
- Connection made and tested in a single deployment.
- Downhole pressure testing.
- Casing repair or zonal isolation prior to refracing.
- As the forerunner in downhole swaging technology, Oil States carried out downhole casing cross-over connection installation projects for AGIP as early as 2002.
- Downhole pressure testing of wells
- Pipeline repair
- Well casing patch applications
- Expandable liners for re-isolation of old perforated zones prior to re-fracing
- Bespoke tooling
- Tool testing