Oil States Houma offers a wide range of crane equipment available for rental or lease-to-purchase. Our rental fleet includes equipment in both new and refurbished condition to meet your needs.
Oil States UK offers a fully flexible rental and off-site services program covering most subsea capital drilling equipment including, but not limited to:
- Wellhead connectors (GE Oil & Gas/Cameron) full-third party certification
- Wellhead connectors (Oil States) full third-party/OEM certification
- Test stumps
- Test flanges
- Test equipment
- Welding services/equipment (welding specs. covering most materials)
- Pressure testing
- To replace equipment undergoing repair or for other short-term equipment needs, our rental/lease solutions provide you with both financial and logistical flexibility.
- Rental cranes are designed for easy set-up and take-down, minimal tailswing for small operating footprint, efficient weight-to-lift ratio, and pin-off type construction for small lift increments.
- Tension leg & SPAR platforms
- Fixed Platforms
- Installation and take-down support
- Engineering support for proper crane location
- Worldwide parts and service support for dependable operation
- Flexible rental conditions.
- Flexible top configurations (hubbed, flanged and studded).
- Various gasket preparations.
- Accessories available (lifting flanges, clamps etc.).
- Third-party and OEM certifications available.
- BOP stack
- Capping stack
- Marine drilling riser systems
- HP riser systems
- Wellhead testing
- Third-party certification
- Fast makeup.
- Proven technology.
- 20+ years of experience.
- Track record.
- High-pressure surface drilling applications
- Marine riser subsea drilling applications
- Jack-up, semi-submersible and drillship
- Bespoke/custom made