The Oil States Swift connector is a heavy-duty, threaded connection that has been in operation worldwide for over 30 years. Offering a gas-tight, metal-to-metal seal specifically for intermediate casing, the 20” and 22” versions have been tested to ISO 13679:2002 cal 1. The Swift has been designed to offer a cost-effective solution that can be run by casing crews with an optional anti-rotation design.
- Gas-tight, metal-to-metal seal.
- Optional integral anti-rotation.
- Field proven in HPHT applications.
- Clear visual indication of makeup.
- Pre-loaded for fatigue
- Conductor where metal-to-metal sealing is required
- Bespoke sizing