Oil States’ Hydra-Lok™ pile swaging system is designed to make structural connections for offshore platform jackets to their driven foundation piles. The system can also be used to make structural connections in subsea drilling template, wellhead protection structure, and manifold, tripod, monopile and wind turbine jacket applications.
This unique Hydra-Lok pile swaging technology is Lloyds Register and DNV approved, and it has since been certified by Bureau Veritas, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS).
Email +44 1506 896 000
- Rapid connections (1 hour).
- Real-time verification of connection formation and immediate full-strength capacity.
- Certified authority approved (Lloyds Register/DNV approval).
- Integrated leveling system.
- Diverless connection.
- Platform structural connections
- Subsea drilling templates
- Accommodation platforms
- Tripod and monotower jackets
- Wellhead protection structures and manifolds
- Structural connection integrity
- Pile sleeve and latch ring fabrication