Intervention Wye Fitting
The Oil States Intervention Wye Fitting provides access to a riser or flowline for coiled tubing or wireline intervention without interrupting flow, yet it allows bi-directional pigging at all other times. With the diverter in place, the fitting’s 5D main bore facilitates passage on any type pig in either direction.
In the event of hydrate formation or other flow assurance problems requiring intervention, the diverter plug is removed. Even with the flowline in service, the coiled tubing or wireline can be inserted through the intervention branch for access to clear the blockage. The fitting is manufactured from a forged body and operated via ROV or diver interface.
Email +1 713 920 9800
- Provides wireline or coiled tubing access during flowline operations.
- Facilitates bi-directional pigging with 5D main bore.
- Diver or ROV interface.
- Can be used in conjunction with Oil States’ steel catenary riser FlexJoint™ connector
- ASME Section VIII Div 2 compliant unless otherwise specified
- Pipeline pigging operations – shallow water, ROV or diver assist
- Engineering design
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Installation technical assistance