The Oil States Griplock™ Connector (GLC) is a mechanical pipe end connector used for pipeline repairs, reroutes and abandonment projects. The GLC utilizes collet grips that mechanically attach to a pipe and create a permanent, structural flanged end on the pipe.
The GripLock™ uses standard, dual-barrier Viton seals to deliver long-term integrity and comes equipped with a test port to verify the annulus seal. Fast, reliable “single-set” design actuates grips and seals simultaneously.
Email +1 713 920 9800
- Single-set grips and seals save time during repair operation.
- Reversible collet grips structurally lock to the pipe.
- Inboard seals and outboard grips for NACE compliance.
- End gap adjustment and increased ovality tolerance.
- ASME Sec VIII Div 1, 2 and API 6H compliant as applicable. Type Examination Certification from Det Norske Veritas (DnV).
- Pipeline repair operations – shallow water, diver assist
- Engineering design
- Testing – FAT, SIT, design qualification
- Installation technical assistance