The Oil States Emergency Pipeline Repair System (EPRS) is a complete package of products designed to get damaged pipelines back up and operating quickly. A typical repair scenario, where the existing pipe has flanged ends, consists of two FlangeMate (FMF) misalignment connectors and a joining spoolpiece. The FMF provides both bolt-hole alignment and angular adjustment to 10° per connector.
Where pipe ends are not flanged or have been cut and prepped, adding Oil States GripLock connectors restores a flanged attachment point for the FlangeMate connector and spoolpiece. The GripLock connector maintains a structural connection with the pipeline by securely holding the pipe with collet grips.
Email +1 713 920 9800
- Complete package of field-proven products can be installed quickly, on site, with customer-supplied spoolpiece.
- FlangeMate fitting offers bolt-hole alignment, angular adjustment to 10° per connector, metal-to-metal sealing and annulus seal test feature.
- GripLock connector offers single-set grip and seal actuation, dual-barrier Viton seals, reversible collet grips and annulus seal test feature.
- Available with or without GripLock connectors. Sizes to 24″ in stock for quick turnaround.
- Offshore technicians available to assist with installation.
- Engineering design
- Machining and fabrication
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Installation technical assistance