The Emergency Shut-down Valve (ESDV) skid is designed to shut in flowlines and protect equipment downstream in the event of an upstream failure or surge. Major components include: subsea ball valves with mechanical and hydraulic connections, subsea swivels to accommodate rotation during installation, load-transfer skid to accept loading during installation, a protection structure and an ROV-interface panel.
The interface panel allows hydraulic actuation of either swivel or the ball valve. Each of the three circuits has a dedicated hot stab port and hot stab plug. The ball valve features a mechanical override that utilizes a torque bucket interface. The assembly is an in-line style with integrated 17SV flanges for tie-in to the risers.
Email +1 713 445 2210
- In-line shut-down system with integrated load-transfer skid and lifting eyes.
- ROV operable with easy-to-read control panel to ensure all functionality.
- Integrated 17SV flanges and swivel permit pipe rotation during installation while the skid remains vertical.
- Emergency shut-down of flowlines
- Tie-in to the risers
- Engineering design
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Installation technical assistance