The Oil States Houma pull-test facility provides a diverse array of high-load testing capabilities for testing offshore pulling equipment prior to deployment.
A convenient location for load-in and out, the facility is strategically located on the bank of Bayou LaCarpe in Houma, Louisiana. Bayou LaCarpe flows directly into the Gulf Intra-coastal Waterway and provides a minimum of 12 feet of water depth from the Gulf Intra-coastal Waterway to the facility bulkhead.
With 250 feet of bulkhead, our testing site is well designed for load-in and load-out of large, heavy equipment by either barge-mounted or land-based cranes.
Email +1 985 868 0630
- Test pit provides versatility for any testing scenario.
- High-load facilities and technology.
- Convenient location for load-in and out.
- Complete pull-test capabilities with access to the Gulf Intra-coastal Waterway.
- Fixed and floating platforms
- Marine equipment
- On-site engineering assistance
- Vast parts inventory
- Extensive refurbished equipment inventory