Oil States’ first high-pressure Merlin® intervention riser was designed and supplied in the 1990’s and is still in operation. With the design evolving, we now have 10K and 15K variants that meet NACE for 10,000-foot applications. They offer superior fatigue resistance and, because the makeup is non-rotational, hard annulus lines can be utilized.
- High-pressure intervention riser.
- 10K option ISO 13628-7 approved.
- Multiple break-out capability for problem-free installation and retrieval of riser joints.
- Proven gas-tight connection after 150 make and breaks.
- Tension, fatigue and bending tests completed.
- Floating subsea intervention/workover riser
- Landing string
- Fatigue monitoring
- Life-cycle management
- Bespoke testing