Acute Technological Services (ATS) provides welding services worldwide for both onshore and offshore activities. ATS has more than twenty years experience in providing engineered welding solutions. A leader in the welding industry, ATS is advancing the science of welding engineering and generating technical innovations through the application of new technologies and proven scientific methods.
Email +1 713 983 9353
- Welding engineering and consulting services including systems design, specification development, training and monitoring.
- Developmental welding services for procedure design, qualification, process design and specialized testing including weldability, metallurgy, failure and corrosion analysis.
- Automatic and manual welding – Orbital GTAW, pulsed GMAW, overlay, buttering, GTAW, SAW, SMAW, FCAW, GMAW and PAW.
- Specialized and critical-application welding for deepwater production, riser systems, control systems, flowlines and land-based pipelines. Capabilities include high-allow welding, coiled tube welding, CNC tube bending and cladding services.
- Inspection services for non-destructive (NDT), in-house digital X-Ray and CWI monitoring.
- Critical welding for deepwater applications, multi-jointing of steel catenary risers, flowlines and land-based pipelines
- Welding of super duplex, nickel and other high-allow materials, including control components, couplers, umbilicals and flying leads
- Fabrication of cryogenic testing systems for aerospace
- Coiled tube services – bending and welding
- Cladding services
- Welding engineering and consulting
- Worldwide welding and full- scale production services
- Inspection services
- Research and development