The Oil States TapAble Flange is a cost-effective, pressure- containing alternative to a subsea valve tie-in. The flange reduces the cost of fabrication time associated with a typical subsea valve assembly. When ready for the lateral tie-in, a hot-tap machine is installed to tap out the flange blank.
The flange is machined from a single, A694 forging, which eliminates welding issues and possible project-specific C.E. requirements associated with cast flanges.
Email +1 713 920 9800
- Provides pressure containment without the use of a subsea valve.
- Lower cost than a valve, from manufacturing to installation.
- Unique tapping machine that is user friendly.
- Forged body construction eliminates welding issues with cast flanges.
- Less costly than mechanical hot tap clamps.
- Pipeline repair operations – shallow water, diver assist
- Pipeline new construction for future tie-in point – shallow water, diver assist
- Engineering design
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Installation technical assistance