The Oil States Leak Repair Clamp (LRC) is a split-sleeve, clamp-style fitting designed to encapsulate and seal off localized pipeline leaks. This robust clamp comes in structural and non-structural designs and is the preferred method for permanently repairing pinhole and crack-type pipeline leaks.
Hydraulic cylinders are used to assist with the open/close functions. Quick installation design makes use of hydraulic stud tensioners to tighten the body and seal bolts for a permanent, environmentally safe repair.
Email +1 713 920 9800
- Circumferential seals that are energized by tightening the end bolts of the clamp.
- Standard Viton seals.
- Cathodic protection.
- Hinges and hydraulic cylinders assist with the open/close functions during installation.
- Stud tensioners are used to tighten the body and seal bolts.
- Pipeline repair operations – shallow water, diver assist
- Engineering design
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Installation technical assistance