The Oil States In-line Tee (ILT) is an integrated equipment package that creates a branched line tie-in point along a pipeline. By creating a tee along the pipeline, the operator can plan for tie-in points to fit future expansion plans.
The Oil States ILT system is integrated into a skid with necessary valves, lifting and support structures, mudmats and piping components. This facilitates simple installation into the line during launching and pipe-lay operations.
The upward-facing hub can be attached to with an Oil States collet connector when future expansion is required.
Email +1 713 445 2210
- Economical, efficient tie-in point for future expansion as compared to a PLEM/PLET.
- Integrated unit with necessary valves, support and launching structures, and pipe components to facilitate installation.
- Designed to meet customer specifications for the pipeline, the installation vessel and tie-in parameters.
- Simple future connection with an Oil States collet connector.
- Standard ROV-interface panel.
- Deepwater pipeline installation
- Shallow-water pipeline installation
- Future tie-in for hard piping, flexible lines or FPSO
- Engineering design
- Machining and fabrication
- Testing – FAT, SIT design qualification
- Blasting and coating
- Installation technical assistance